This module aims to enhance the quality of services provided by research analyst in the financial services industry.
Introduction to the Analyst profession and Securities Profession
Fundamentals of Research and Terminology
Analysis - Economic and Industry
Company Analysis - Qualitative and Quantitavive
Fundamentals of Risk and Reward
Research reports and Compliance
- Know the basics of Indian Securities Markets and different terminologies used in equity and debt markets
- Learn about the top down and bottom up approach to fundamental research
- Know the basic principles for micro and macro-economic analysis, the sources of different information for analysis and the various macroeconomic variables affecting the analysis.
- Know the key industry drivers and sources of information for industry analysis.
- Understand about the Qualitative and Quantitative dimensions with regards to Company Analysis.
- Learn about the Fundamentals of Risk and Return, Valuation Principles and the philosophy of various Corporate Actions.
- Understand the qualities of a good research report.